read the printed word!

September 13, 2011

Confessions of a (Teenage) Geek: Geek Tuesdays


  1. I think I'll do a list for today's blog post.
  2. So continuing off from the past weeks, Geek Posts I think I should mention again: I'm a HUGE Whedon fan. It's actually ridiculous and that I came up with a song for author Beth Revis. I'll link it soon.
  3. I might also add, I'm a HUGE SMG (sarah michelle gellar) fan, that I am SO EXCITED FOR RINGER. and that new Buffy movie in talks. I IZ EXCITED!
  4. Believe it or not, I found a new obsession called Lost Girl (for like 18-25 but yanno, age doesn't stop me)
  5. It's. SO. GOOD. it messes with my psyche every freaking week.
  6. GAH!!!!!!!!
  7. I keep going back to Etsy to stare longingly towards all the steampunk stuff. *longing stare*
  8. DOCTOR WHO KEEPS GETTING SO AMAZING I MIGHT DIE.
  9. The Iron Fey series mocks me ,but I GET 3 DAYS OFF SO HAH!
  10. I should probably continue my homework during my free track but I'm blogging, so HAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on today's post?