read the printed word!

August 16, 2011

Confessions of a (Teenage) Geek: Geek Tuesdays


My priorities are screwed. I'm SORRY BUT MY DVR CALLS TO ME!!!

but anyway I blame my obsession with Monday nights (like EUREKA, and WAREHOUSE 13 and TEEN WOLF?!) is exactly like my obsession with Thursday's and Friday's. But right now is Geek Tuesday's where I say what makes me scream with fangirlishness that rivals those "Twi-peoples" obsession.

1. I know the words to the entire musical episode of Buffy Once More, With Feeling. Like, if you ask me, I can break into "I Got a Theory/Bunnies/If We're Together"

2. The SYFY channel also makes me scream with delight every time I turn on the TV.

3. I went to Comic Con like two years ago and saw Supernatural on their panel. I went and the peoples found me awesome because I KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SHOW. It was awesome.

4. I have playlists FOR EVERYTHING. Don't see how this is weird but I have a playlist for cleaning. IT'S WEIRD.

5. I have an obsession with any show that is Supernatural. MTV's Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries (!!!), Supernatural, Pretty Little Liars, Smallville, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Torchwood, Firefly, Doctor Who.

6. Despite the list, only Doctor Who makes me want to go find a Time Lord and a TARDIS and have epic adventures.

7. Torchwood (adult show, tread carefully) makes me want to fight aliens and Captain Jack Harkness is totally swoon worthy. *cough*

7*. That being said, the main cast of Torchwood looked ridiculously good. Especially Ianto and Owen. God, I love them.


8. Only three episodes of Buffy were able to make me cry, Passion, Helpless, and Seeing Red. They're just... *bawls*

9. I saw Firefly when I was 5-6. I didn't understand it then 'till I was 12 and had Netflix and understood it. BUT YEAHH FIREFLY!

10. When I was a wee little child, my brother and sister introduced me to video games specifically the Final Fantasy franchise and Kingdom Hearts. In KH2, there was an organization called Organization 13 and I REALLY BADLY WANTED THIS COAT. And yearn for. I adore it that much.

Anything that makes you scream with joy? Or just something that was always in your life, post it on your blog and link it in the comments if you want.

1 comment:

  1. I love Buffy! This post makes me want to pull out all my Buffy DVDS. I need to do a Buffy-thon soon :)

    Also, I’m a new follower— awesome blog background! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts on today's post?