read the printed word!

June 27, 2011

10 REASONS WHY I AM SO PSYCHED FOR HOURGLASS


Okay so while I got an ARC of Hourglass, I loaned it to a friend. And then when I ordered Hourglass a while ago, my bookstore was all like, "No, you didn't have it as an order' which threatened my mental stability so I shall say WHY I AM SO PSYCHED TO GET MY PAWS ON HOURGLASS.

10 REASONS WHY I AM PSYCHED FOR HOURGLASS:

1) The characters: Emerson, Michael, Kaleb. I MUST HAVE THEM.

2) Myra McEntire: Uh, hello? She did an interview with me. 'Nuff said.

3) it's PARANORMAL and I LOVE PARANORMAL. like it's legit stuff.

4) It's X-Men all over again with the Mysterious HOURGLASS INSTITUTION. I LOVE IT!

5) it's got the southern-y feel. I like southern reads. Tru fax, bro.

6) boys. specifically Michael and Kaleb.

7) the way that Emerson's brother and wife DO care for her. Hence, the Hourglass institution. You're some cool parents.

8) did i Mention, the paranormal and boys? moving along...

9) IT'S AWESOME

10) IT'S MADE OF AWESOME-SAUCE.

And that is WHY I will post the review of Hourglass AS SOON AS I FINISH IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on today's post?