read the printed word!

March 13, 2011

Progress Report

Well hello blog readers. As many of you know, I've mentioned a couple times that I was writing a book. Well today, I finished it. The very first rough draft. I'm now going to send it to the two crit partners so I can make the book fabulous because yanno, I can then send it out to agents and such.
In other unrelated news, I'm going to go to the Romantic Times Book Fair Convention Teen Day where I'll meet authors, get autographed books, maybe auction them off here, as well as going to the Mystery Galaxy Midnight Party With Holly Black and Cassandra Clare where we'll countdown to the release of City of Fallen Angels and Red Glove, sequel to White Cat.
I'll take pics and post them on here when I get the chance.
So peace out and take care of yourselves,
Jazmin.

:D


p.s I'll let you know how the book goes but first the working title, Chosen (The Marked Divinity series)

ADIOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on today's post?