read the printed word!

March 14, 2011

A Book a Day.....

Well Bloggers, I've decided from now one I should blog a book a day/week because a) I don't think you should all be condemned to reading at least five pages of nonsense and b) I should give your eyes a rest :D

Without further ado, here's a book I'm summarizing for you.
The Year of Secret Assignments

So the MC (main characters) Lydia, Cassie and Emily are the closest friends ever. Sharing secrets,problems, the whole shebang. Then by some cruel fate, they are given pen pals from the rival school Brookefield High, hiariousness is ensured and their unique personas shine through the letters.
The boys; Charlie. Sebastian and pyscho Matthew are the assigned pen pals. Also distinct personalities. Charlie's a part time car thief and sweet guy; Sebastian's a sensitive artist and soccer obsessed (HURRAY!) and Matthew, he's an interesting character to be put politely. What starts as letter exchanging turns into 'spy missions, false alarms, lock picking, legal drama, parental edicts, mistaken identies and an all out war between both schools"

This, my friends, made me LOL several times as well as making my cry (you'll know when you meet Cassie). I give it a 4 out of 5 starts because it was so well written and exactly like teenagers would be like. BRAVO!!!

Peace out!

P.S next time I'll blog about the VA series because I feel like I didn't do it any justice (HOT RUSSIAN GUY! EEEEEEEEEEK!)

P.P.S I think I should also do some blogs about book I think is literary crack (Hunger Games, ohmagawd :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on today's post?