read the printed word!

August 3, 2010

A None-Blonde Cheerleader in Love

Well sorry to not be posting for a while but i've been checking out another blog, 12 year old book critic at http://bookslistpelie.blogspot.com/ and let me tell you, the girl who writes it, Porshad Elie, amazing writer. Anyway the book I just read A Non-Blonde Cheerleader in Love was a good book. It didn't have bad language in every other sentence only like a few. It really showed me that cheerleading is a really tough sport and not easy like i thought it was also the boys versus girls fights that really made me crack up so hard like guys singing and making fools of themselves. So go on, and crack open a good book be it Doctor Who or a garfield comic strip, READ!! Thanks and next time I'll talk about Hex Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on today's post?