read the printed word!

January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Now playing: Great DJ - the Ting Tings

Hey there! We've made it to 2012!! Hope you're winter breaks and my blogger hiatus have *sorta* prepared you for the oncoming slaught of posts to come in 2012, starting off with all the great DEBUTS and sophomore books set to flood in January, starting off with the end of the Nightshade series, Bloodrose hitting up the bookstores tomorrow and my birthday in TWO WEEKS (or thirteen days if you want to get technical). I'll make sure I see to have some prizes in the week of my birthday ;)
Anyway, seeing as it's 2012 and those Mayan predicted the end of the world (natches, ruining our two thousand something party) (and they made me spend half of my life in school *growls*), we're gonna party hard until 2012, and laugh in 2013's face that we're still alive.

再见 我的朋友 (which in chinese is goodbye my friends!) and I leave you this video, because we can!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on today's post?