read the printed word!

September 20, 2011

Confession of a (Teenage) Geek: Geek Tuesday's


On the iPod: El Tango de Roxanne - Jose Feliciano/Ewan McGregor

  1. Yay, Geek Tuesday is at its 4th post. Boo Yah!
  2. So, this time, my geekiness will be based on musical movies. Like see the above picture.
  3. I guess it all started with that One Buffy episode, but whatever. I like them.
  4. I especially adored the Phantom, Moulin Rouge, Rent and other stuff like that
  5. Dr.Horrible's Sing Along Blog is also one of my favorites. And Rocky Horror Picture Show.
  6. It's kind of this unnatural obsession because everytime I hear soundtracks from any of them, I feel like belting it along.
  7. And I suck horribly at singing but that's never stopped me!
  8. Dr.Horrible and Phantom make me cry though. It's probably because Penny died and Christine left the Phantom for that jerk!
  9. Moulin Rouge, however, takes the cake and I bawl.
  10. Huh. So what are your favorite musical movie type things.

1 comment:

Any thoughts on today's post?